Wednesday 29 May 2013

T MINUS 12 DAYS

I'm currently sitting in a brightly lit kitchen, the FT folded beneath my netbook, listening to the dreary rain dance along the window ledge. In thirteen days time, I'll have touched base in Ho, the town & capital of the Ho Municipal District, & in the Volta region of Ghana, West Africa... where it's only 1 hour behind Greenwich Mean Time, but 20 degrees hotter...


I'll be working with Voice, in coordination with AfID. Follow what I get up to here!



I'd love to know of any tips/travel advice/geeky touristy things to do - leave a comment or pop me an email :)



(you can also see more over on my other blog, where I'll be sharing foodie-related snaps & my sartorial fashion choices for coping with the heat in a tropical climate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment